Pro Wrestling Tees has confirmed that CM Punk’s return t-shirt is now the highest selling design of all time on the service.
Pro Wrestling Tees took to Twitter to noted that less than 3 days after it was first listed, sales for CM Punk’s new shirt surpassed those of the Bone Soldier Bullet Club best seller:
“In less than 72 hrs, @CMPunk has the highest selling design ever on ProWrestlingTees.com. This record was previously held by the Bone Soldier Bullet Club shirt for the last 7 years…..”
In less than 72 hrs, @CMPunk has the highest selling design ever on https://t.co/FhcfxY9Whc. This record was previously held by the Bone Soldier Bullet Club shirt for the last 7 years….. pic.twitter.com/RVHEYJ5bFH
— Pro Wrestling Tees (@PWTees) August 23, 2021
Punk had previously broken the record for the most shirts sold in 24 hours.
Following Punk’s AEW Rampage appearance, fans in the United Center were offered complimentary ice cream bars. It has now been clarified that the former WWE Champion personally paid for the sweet treats.
While discussing his AEW debut, Punk stated that August 20 may have been the best night of his career.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Major Star To Kick Off ‘Commercial Free’ First Hour Of WWE Raw