CM Punk is outspoken. There, I said it.
If the former WWE Champion and now guest contributor on WWE Backstage has a thought, we’re more than likely going to hear about it, and for the most part I tend to agree with him.
His latest thought he felt was shareable was on a particular spot WWE likes to do, involving having a lot of people standing in one place so that a single person can jump onto them and they all fall over.
Can we stop with the giant group of people standing around looking to catch someone while someone jumps on them? Leave that shit in this decade. Dare ya. https://t.co/Kv31Bqje7r
— player/coach (@CMPunk) December 31, 2019
It’s a difficult one because yes, people don’t actually just stand very close together during a fight in case someone needs to be caught, but this isn’t real fighting.
While it’s not everyone’s favourite spot because it is very convoluted, it does often pop the crowd and it’s a far safer way to do it than just have the wrestler falling back first onto the outside of the ring with little or no cushioning.
What do you think about the spot? Should WWE stop doing it?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star