CM Punk did not hold back when sharing his honest opinion of ‘wrestlers court’, slamming the concept on social media.
‘Wrestlers court’ is a concept in which locker-room leaders would hand out punishments to talent for acts they took issue with. Dutch Mantel is often credited for creating the backstage judicial system in the 1970s.
Notable WWE wrestler’s court stories include The Miz getting banned from changing in the locker-room for eating chicken over Chris Benoit’s bag, and The Hardy Boyz having to buy Kane dinner after sitting in The Big Red Machine’s first class seats.
On Twitter, CM Punk asked Hangman Page if he could borrow any chaps. When another user suggested that Punk could land himself in court for gimmick infringement, CM Punk replied:
“Wrestler court was the most insecure small dick energy average white man embarrassment to the wrestling business shit of all time.”
Punk is set to appear on this week’s edition of AEW Dynamite. The former WWE Champion defeated Shawn Spears in just 12 seconds on last Wednesday’s show.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records with our tracker, at this link.
Wrestler court was the most insecure small dick energy average white man embarrassment to the wrestling business shit of all time.
— player/coach (@CMPunk) January 24, 2022
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing