CM Punk captured the AEW World Championship in the main event of AEW All Out on September 4, defeating Jon Moxley to become the champion for the second time.
Unfortunately for him, his reign was even more short lived than his first, as he vacated the title due to being suspended by the company following the events of the AEW All Out media scrum.
The last we saw of Punk publicly, he was eating muffins next to Tony Khan and ranting about AEW’s executive vice presidents, all while reportedly being injured following the Moxley match.
Well, a recent picture of CM Punk has emerged for the first time since All Out, confirming that he did suffer a triceps injury during his match, as his arm was in a brace.
Moxley became the first ever three time AEW World Champion at AEW Grand Slam, when he defeated Bryan Danielson in the final of the AEW Grand Slam Tournament of Champions.
NEW RECENT PIC OF CM PUNK IN TEARS I MISSED HIM pic.twitter.com/VLL3wAmkRS
— ev🕯 (@cmsapphic) September 27, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW