CM Punk has been spotted reuniting with at least two AEW stars in Los Angeles ahead of one of the biggest events in professional wrestling.
After last night’s premiere of AEW All Access featured the Young Bucks reunion with Eddie Kingston, now we’re getting a glimpse of CM Punk’s reunion with pals too.
Dax Harwood posting a series of photos of himself, his FTR partner and fellow AEW stars Cash Wheeler as well as CM Punk with the simple caption, “LA.”
While intrigue continues to swirl around discussion of whether or not CM Punk will be returning to AEW, we may know more about the future of FTR very soon.
On this upcoming week’s episode of Dynamite, FTR will face the Gunns for the AEW Tag Team Championship.
If they are unsuccessful, they have pledged to leave AEW for good!
We’ll have to stay tuned to AEW television to find out what happens next for FTR but certainly, we’ll keep an eye out for any more breaking news coming from Los Angeles.
Dax Harwood is set to host a live version of his FTR with Dax Harwood podcast from Los Angeles with special guests Cash Wheeler, Powerhouse Hobbs, Shawn Spears and Wardlow already announced but potentially more surprise guests as well.
You can keep up with all the latest AEW news by clicking this link.
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) March 30, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Kenny Omega Vs Hijo Del Vikingo Title Match Announced