CM Punk made his long awaited return to professional wrestling on last Friday’s (August 20) episode of AEW Rampage, and announced that he would be facing Darby Allin at All Out.
Punk has been preparing for his match with Darby by training with Duke Roufus in Milwaukee ahead of tonight’s AEW Dynamite show, and he had some interesting company.
Roufus shared a photo of the training session on his Instagram page of himself, Punk, AEW star Malakai Black and his wife Thea Trinidad (WWE star Zelina Vega).
Black then decided to break the internet even further, and post a photo of himself and Punk alone to his Instagram page.
CM Punk will make his first appearance on AEW Dynamite on tonight’s (August 25) show.
Malakai Black is also set to appear on the show in a match against Brock Anderson.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material