Not only has AEW TNT Champion Cody got his surname back, but fans have noticed that the promotion’s Vice President has put on some serious muscle mass in recent weeks.
Cody, who is set to take on Darby Allin at AEW Full Gear this weekend, has been sent numerous compliments on social media regarding his new physique, and he’s now replied, assuring fans it’s all natural.
14 pounds +! Drug free. Bulking cycle towards Full Gear…and Revolution. https://t.co/CtJCaioSsD
— Cody (@CodyRhodes) November 5, 2020
A wise move from Cody, as some fans have of coursed voiced suspicions, as always happens when a wrestler puts on some muscle. For UK fans, 14 pounds is just under 6.5kg, so that is a very impressive amount of muscle. That’s like carrying around two extra newborn human babies.
Cody has never been a small guy, but it feels like he is making the move to a proper heavyweight competitor, and this will only help put his title and his eventual successor over.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company