AEW held it’s most recent batch of AEW Dark tapings last night (October 24), which featured the AEW in-ring debut of former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Tony Nese.
Nese wasn’t the only in-ring debut at the tapings, as another star seemingly made his in-ring debut at the tapings, teaming up with Fuego Del Sol in a team known as ‘2 Fast 2 Fuego’.
Not much is known about the masked star, except that he was known as ‘Fuego 2’ and bears a striking resemblance to AEW star and EVP Cody Rhodes. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence though.
You can see 2 Fast 2 Fuego’s entrance below:
— ????????? (@christina_tries) October 24, 2021
Cody Rhodes was victorious over Malakai Black on this past Saturday’s edition of Dynamite, but Black commented on the match and explained why he was the real winner.
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw