WWE star Cody Rhodes has provided an update on the company’s 9-month recovery timetable after his torn pec surgery.
Rhodes put on a valiant performance at the Hell In A Cell event in the titular match against Seth Rollins, competing with a torn pectoral muscle.
Cody underwent surgery on the injury that same week with WWE announcing a 9-month recovery timetable.
On his Instagram story, Rhodes addressed the timetable, saying:
“Sling off for rehab – in gym.”
“I’ve heard 9 months, that’s their plan…I’ve never concerned myself with other peoples projections – I’ve got a plan of my own – let’s finish, all of us.”
Cody Rhodes addresses his 9-month recovery timetable via his Instagram Story pic.twitter.com/ZRovUfKkJq
— Robert DeFelice (@dudefelice) June 22, 2022
Cody Rhodes has been busy since his surgery as he showed up at his Nightmare Factory training school to watch tape with his students, which you can read about here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain