Cody Rhodes provided an update on his torn pectoral muscle yesterday (June 7), posting several photos to his Instagram story of the bruising.
Cody wrestled with a completely torn pec in his Hell In A Cell match with Seth Rollins last Sunday, and is set to undergo surgery tomorrow.
Taking to his Instagram story once again today, Cody posted another image of the bruising, captioned ‘last one for a while’.
Oh my stars ?
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) June 8, 2022
You can keep track of all currently injured WWE stars at this link.
- FTR Call Out Tony Khan To Book Them At NJPW Show
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Big E Appears On FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Sheamus Details Drunken, Irish Origins Of WWE Stipulation To Gunther
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Files Trademark In Relation To NIL Program
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)