WWE star Cody Rhodes has shown off the bruising progression of his torn pec on social media today.
Rhodes gutted through the pain of a torn pectoral muscle to put on an all time classic against Seth Rollins at Hell In A Cell on Sunday.
Cody posted an Instagram story showing off how his torn pec bruising progressed over the day leading up to Sunday’s event.
Cody Rhodes shows off the bruising progression of his torn pec. pic.twitter.com/cgORPLKrGQ
— Fightful Wrestling (@Fightful) June 7, 2022
As previously noted, Cody Rhodes is expected to get surgery on his injury on Thursday (June 9) this week.
On Monday’s Raw, Rhodes was attacked by Seth Rollins with a sledgehammer, which should write him off television until he recovers.
For the full results on last night’s Raw, click here.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE