Cody Rhodes has shared a gruesome photo of his back just over a week after his street fight against Andrade El Idolo.
On the December 1 edition of AEW Dynamite, Rhodes pinned Andrade after hitting an inverted suplex through a flaming table, landing back-first onto the burning wood.
After the bout, AEW shared photos of Rhodes’ scorched back, which you can view at this link.
Rhodes recently took to Instagram to update fans on his condition. He posted a photo of his still sore-looking injuries on his story, noting:
“There’s your update – I feel like I could wrestle a bear. I just don’t look it (laughing emoji).”
Rhodes reportedly wanted to “create a new memory” for his hometown of Atlanta, which is why he opted to take the brutal bump. The EVP has addressed recent reports surrounding his contract status, stating that his future is with AEW.
Rhodes is set to challenge for Sammy Guevara’s TNT Championship on the Christmas Day edition of Dynamite.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London