WWE’s Michael Cole has confirmed the commentary line-up for both nights of WrestleMania 39.
This year’s Show of Shows will take place across two nights, with WrestleMania 39 emanating from California’s SoFi Stadium on Saturday and Sunday (April 1 and 2).
Speaking with Richard Deitsch on the Sports Media podcast, Cole confirmed that he and Corey Graves will be calling the entire WrestleMania 39 event.
Noting that they won’t be swapped out for any of the other commentators during the shows, Cole said:
I’m calling the entire show (WrestleMania 39). Corey Graves and I, we’ll call the entire show both nights.
The second night of WrestleMania will be headlined by a huge WWE Undisputed Universal Championship match, with Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes set to challenge for Roman Reigns’ gold.
As of writing, the main event of WrestleMania Saturday is currently unclear, with Sami Zayn noting in a recent interview that he doesn’t know if he’s set to headline the show.
On April 1, Zayn and Kevin Owens will challenge for The Usos’ WWE Tag Team Championship.
Check out the announced cards for both nights of WrestleMania 39 right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief