Logan Paul has shared concept art for his ring gear ahead of his wrestling debut at WrestleMania 38.
Paul will team with The Miz to face off against Dominik & Rey Mysterio on WrestleMania 38 Saturday (April 2).
The viral star has shared a sketch of his WrestleMania attire to his Instagram story. Paul has opted for a black and gold color scheme, as you can see below:
Paul appears to be embracing pro-wrestling during his current WWE run, with his planned attire looking distinct from the ringwear he sported during his boxing matches with KSI and Floyd Mayweather.
The influencer recently discussed the possibility of him doing more with WWE after this year’s Showcase of the Immortals, which you can read about at this link.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed