There was concern backstage during the WWE Survivor Series 2021 main event, which was Roman Reigns taking on Big E.
According to PWInsider, there was a “minor freak out” backstage due to concerns about running out of time for the show.
The pay-per-view was scheduled to end no later than 11:35pm ET.
As it turns out, the show did end up finishing a few minutes before that, but there was some worrying going on during the match.
One of the big questions being asked was why so much time was allowed for individual entrances during the two five-on-five matches.
Reigns, SmackDown’s Universal Champion, picked up a clean win over Raw’s WWE Champion Big E.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return