There was concern backstage during the WWE Survivor Series 2021 main event, which was Roman Reigns taking on Big E.
According to PWInsider, there was a “minor freak out” backstage due to concerns about running out of time for the show.
The pay-per-view was scheduled to end no later than 11:35pm ET.
As it turns out, the show did end up finishing a few minutes before that, but there was some worrying going on during the match.
One of the big questions being asked was why so much time was allowed for individual entrances during the two five-on-five matches.
Reigns, SmackDown’s Universal Champion, picked up a clean win over Raw’s WWE Champion Big E.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match