Last night’s WWE Raw will be remembered for Big E winning the WWE Championship, but it wasn’t without its confusion earlier on.
During the show, Nikki ASH faced Tamina, and the end of that match was botched to a very confusing level.
ASH hit a flying crossbody and pinned Tamina, and the referee counted to three even though Tamina very clearly kicked out at two.
The confusion didn’t end there, because after the bell rang, Tamina’s music played and the ring announcer Mike Rome announced that Tamina had won.
The official ruling following all the chaos does seem to be that Nikki ASH won, which was followed by Rhea Ripley beating Natalya, seemingly putting ASH and Ripley in the Women’s Tag Team Championship picture.
Either way, a bit of a messy situation that was fortunately overshadowed by what went down later on in the night.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Top WWE Star ‘Not Comfortable’ With Cody Rhodes Backstage Fight Story
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor