Cora Jade took to the mic to explain why she turned on best friend and fellow NXT Women’s tag-team champion, Roxanne Perez.
Ahead of participating in a big 20 woman battle royal to determine the number one contender to Mandy Rose’s NXT 2.0 Women’s Championship, Cora Jade took to the mic to explain her actions.
After she attacked fellow NXT Women’s Tag Team champ, Roxanne Perez who Jade previously claimed was her “best friend,” she had a lot of explaining to do!
She kicked off the promo in a classic “you people,” style, modifying slightly to “you guys” throughout the speech, saying that despite the fact she got Roxanne in the door, from day one, all the attention went to Roxanne!
Cora Jade admitted to attacking Roxanne Perez in the parking lot last week, saying that Mandy Rose wouldn’t be prepared for her and she would have won the NXT Women’s Championship but then Roxanne ruined it!
The segment ended with Jade throwing her NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship title belt in the garbage, saying that the ‘generation of Jade’ has just begun!
Elsewhere on tonight’s show, JD McDonagh faced off with Cameron Grimes after their altercation last week, the championships are on the line as Pretty Deadly challenge Briggs and Jensen in a big USA vs. Britain showdown over the NXT UK Tag Team Championships.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers