WWE announcer Corey Graves believes that there’s now a strong case for WWE to hold WrestleMania in the UK.
The September 3 Clash At The Castle event at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales was the first WWE stadium show to emanate from the UK since SummerSlam 1992.
On WWE After The Bell, Corey Graves noted that he believes that a WrestleMania event could soon take place in the UK. Discussing the reaction to Clash At The Castle, Graves said:
“In the opinion of Corey Graves and many other people who were backstage who were around the stadium in Cardiff, you guys have been clamouring for Wrestlemania, I’d say you made a pretty strong case for yourselves to get one in the near future.”
WrestleMania 38 notably emanated from the AT&T Stadium in Texas earlier this year on April 2 and 3. Next year’s Show of Shows will air from the SoFi Stadium in California on April 1 and 2, 2023.
WWE recently confirmed that they will take over the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia for WrestleMania 40 on April 6 and 7, 2024.
In the main event of Clash At The Castle, Roman Reigns defeated Drew McIntyre to retain his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via Inside The Ropes.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE