For those of you waiting for Anoa’i family member Lance Anoa’i to join the Bloodline, you may have to wait a little bit longer.
MLW owner Court Bauer appeared on Busted Open Radio, where he announced Lance Anoa’i, who is the cousin of The Rock, has signed with the company.
“We’ve just signed Lance Anoa’i. Lance is the son of Samu, the cousin of The Rock, cousin of Roman Reigns, and he’s a third-generation wrestler. Grandfather’s Afa Anoa’i, and he’s part of our new era of Samoan Swat Team with Fatu and Big Juicy.”
Anoa’i has made several appearances for the promotion in the past, but has now officially signed a contract with them.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake