WWE is dealing with a COVID-19 outbreak, with several of their top stars being removed from this weekend’s holiday house show tour.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided an update on WWE’s COVID-19 stance, reporting that WWE told Performance Center talent that they’re no longer requiring the twice-weekly COVID-19 testing that was previously mandatory.
Fightful also reports that WWE main roster talent also got an email informing them that weekly testing is no longer required, but notes that they were not told if there was a vaccination qualifier added to that ruling.
This new ruling reportedly hasn’t sat well with several within the company that Fightful heard from on Monday, considering the the company is already short-handed due to COVID-19 infections.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?