The bracket for the upcoming Crockett Cup tournament has been revealed. As announced last year, the NWA and Ring of Honor are co-promoting a modern edition of the classic tag team tournament. The NWA revealed the matchups via a video on their company YouTube channel.
Eight teams will compete in the tournament on April 27th. However, only seven of the teams are currently announced as the final team will be decided in a battle royal on the show. The winner will take home the Crockett Cup, named after legendary wrestling promoter Jim Crockett Sr.
The brackets for the Crockett Cup are as follows:
- The Briscoes vs. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express
- Satoshi Kojima and Yuji Nagata vs. PCO and Brody King
- Flip Gordon and Bandido vs. Stuka Jr. and Guerrero Maya Jr.
- Jax Dane and Crimson vs. TBD
In addition to the tournament, the event will also feature three championship matches. NWA Worlds Champion Nick Aldis will defend his title against Marty Scurll, NWA Womens Champion Jazz is set to defend against Sienna, and NWA National Champion Willie Mack will face Colt Cabana.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette