A current All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star has seemingly suggested that WWE once lied to him about being in the Royal Rumble match.
Trent, who is currently injured with a torn pectoral muscle, said he was once told he was in the Rumble, but his name never actually came up in the meeting.
one time they told me I was in the rumble so I went in for the meeting where they go over everything and my name never came up so I had to leave
It’s worth noting that Trent is not directly accusing WWE of purposely lying to him – perhaps it was just a miscommunication or something.
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury