The current betting odds for some of the top matches at WrestleMania 38 have been revealed, per BetOnline.
The site is listing that Roman Reigns is currently the favorite to win the title vs title main event against Brock Lesnar, with Roman at (-300) to Brock’s (+200).
The site also has both Ronda Rousey and Bianca Belair favored to take home the women’s championships, Drew McIntyre to defeat Happy Corbin and The Miz & Logan Paul to defeat the Mysterios.
The full odds can be seen below:
Champion vs Champion
Roman Reigns (c) -300 (1/3)
Brock Lesnar (c) +200 (2/1)
WWE Raw Women’s Championship
Bianca Belair -550 (2/11)
Becky Lynch (c) +325 (13/4)
WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship
Ronda Rousey -600 (1/6)
Charlotte Flair (c) +350 (7/2)
Tag Team Match
Logan Paul & The Miz -160 (5/8)
Dominik & Rey Mysterio +120 (6/5)
Drew McIntyre -850 (2/17)
Happy Corbin +450 (9/2)
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed