Early betting odds for WWE SummerSlam matches, set to air next Saturday from the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, have been revealed.
According to these betting odds, courtesy of BetOnline, Reigns is the favorite ahead of his Universal Championship match with John Cena on August 21.
Lashley is also expected to retain his WWE Championship over Goldberg. As per these figures, Nikki ASH is the favorite to win the Raw Women’s Championship three-way match.
Here are the figures, with the favorite as either a (-) or the smallest number, while the underdog has a (+) and the bigger number:
WWE Universal Championship Match:
Roman Reigns (champion) -500 vs. John Cena +300
WWE Championship Match:
Bobby Lashley (champion) -650 vs. Goldberg +350
WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match:
Nikki A.S.H (champion) -125 vs. Charlotte Flair +150 vs. Rhea Ripley +250
WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match:
Bianca Belair (champion) -200 vs. Sasha Banks +150
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match:
The Usos (champions) -400 vs. Rey and Dominik Mysterio +250
Seth Rollins +200 vs. Edge -300
Despite being advertised for the live event, Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks missed the August 14 Supershow in Charlotte, North Carolina, due to “unforeseen circumstances“.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?