Here are the current betting odds for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match at Elimination Chamber between Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn.
These are correct as of this writing at 11:34am GMT on February 14, 2023, with Elimination Chamber set for this coming Saturday on February 18.
There’s been a lot of intrigue as to whether WWE would change plans heading into WrestleMania 39 in April due to the ever-rising popularity of Sami Zayn, who many believe should be in the main event title picture at Mania, rather than just being beaten at Elimination Chamber.
This intrigue only grew after last night’s WWE Raw, which saw Zayn come face-to-face with Reigns’ current Mania challenger, Cody Rhodes.
According to the current odds on BetFair, Zayn beating Reigns would still be considered a big upset, with Zayn a 7/2 underdog (that means if you were to correctly bet £20 on Zayn winning, you’d get £90 back).
Odds on Reigns winning, meanwhile, are 1/8, meaning he’s still a very heavy favorite (to compare, if you were to correctly bet the same £20 on Reigns winning, you’d only get £22.50 back).
Obviously betting odds do fluctuate, and aren’t necessarily indicative of WWE’s plans, but they can give you an idea of what to expect at a given time.
To see the current odds for the rest of the Elimination Chamber card, click this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania