WWE completed the field for the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder match on last week’s (July 9) episode of SmackDown, and we now have a potential idea on who WWE may have planned to win.
According to the betting odds on SkyBet, which has been accurate in the past, Riddle is the current favorite to win the briefcase with odds of 6/4. For those of you who don’t understand British betting numbers, that would mean you earn £6 for every £4 placed on him.
The rest of the lineup sees Big E as second favorite at 11/4, then Seth Rollins at 9/2, Drew McIntyre at 6/1, Kevin Owens at 9/1, Shinsuke Nakamura at 16/1 and finally both Ricochet and John Morrison at 20/1.
Interestingly, the fourth favorite listed on the site is John Cena at 5/1, putting him below just Riddle, Big E and Rollins.
This by-no-means means that Riddle is planned to pull down the briefcase on Sunday night, but if history is anything to go by, do not write the Bro off completely.
WWE Money In The Bank streams live on Sunday July 18 on WWE Network or Peacock in the United States.
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- Why Edge (Adam Copeland) Can Use ‘Metalingus’ WWE Theme In AEW