UPDATE: Find out whether MJF actually boarded the flight at this link.
A guideline as to the current likelihood of MJF actually no-show AEW Double Or Nothing after all the controversy tonight has come to light.
MJF genuinely no-showed a meet & greet and was spotted playing slots in the Mandalay Bay casino and wasn’t picking up his phone. He’s also booked on a red-eye flight to Newark, New Jersey that leaves within the next few hours.
During a breaking news show for Fightful, Sean Ross Sapp was asked what the current likelihood of MJF actually no-showing Double Or Nothing is. Sapp stated:
“50/50 right now. Yeah.”
So as of this writing, at 2:25am ET, that’s the latest.
As we’ve previously covered, Sapp has confirmed that this isn’t a physical issue with MJF and he’s not injured, so it’s almost a certainty that it stems from the ongoing issues between him and Tony Khan/AEW originating from a contract dispute.
We will of course be keeping you updated on the situation and whether MJF actually boards the aforementioned flight, so keep checking back to WrestleTalk.com for all the latest.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups