The current nature of the AEW and Warner Bros. Discovery relationship has been revealed.
There has been plenty of speculation online regarding the status of All Elite Wrestling and their television partner Warner Bros. Discovery.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), a source inside Warner Bros. Discovery noted that while they still have a significant amount of time left on their contract, AEW programming in its current form “makes no negative waves” and overall holds up their end of the deal quite well, particularly in the ratings.
Both sides were pleased with the House of the Dragon and Shark Week integrations during AEW’s summer programming, noting how those are two of the most important properties for Warner Bros. Discovery.
There was a high level of trust in having All Elite Wrestling handle those two properties and shows the strength of their relationship.
We will have further updates on the AEW-Warner Bros. Discovery relationship when they become available.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?