It is being reported by those in attendance at the NXT live event in Indianapolis, Indiana, last night that Bobby Fish was injured during his match.
The injury seems to have occurred during a bout between the NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed Era and Heavy Machinery. Fish went down halfway through the match after tweaking his knee. Tag partner Kyle O’Reilly finished the majority of the match alone as Fish was being attended to by medical staff. However Bobby was able to be involved with the ending, coming via roll up after a distraction from Adam Cole.
Bobby Fish injured at #NXTINDY . Fish came down on his left knee rolled to the outside and the referee tossed up the X and Fish was helped to the back. We will have more on this later tonight pic.twitter.com/R0TyzKblo3
— Wrestling News World (@wnwnews) March 5, 2018
After the match Fish was helped to the back by medical personnel. It is being reported by those there that Fish was seen after the show on crutches being assisted with his luggage, so it looks to be a legitimate injury for the champ.
Update on Fish: he left with crutches & Cole was kind enough to carry his luggage https://t.co/57N8uQF6po
— Tyler Edwards (@prince_petty_) March 5, 2018
Nothing has been confirmed about the extent of this injury but it’s likely we will hear more soon, once he has been evaluated. Hopefully the injury is not as bad as people are speculating it to be – The Undisputed Era is on a roll just now so it would be a shame to see Fish go down for any length of time.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther