WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Carmella is currently working hurt through an injury, with her appearances being specifically produced to work around the issue, per PWInsider.
PWInsider notes that they have not confirmed the nature of the injury she is working through, but she did not tag into the match this past Monday against Rhea Ripley and Nikki A.S.H.
Carmella has also notably had limited physical involvement in the past few weeks, with her partner Queen Zelina working that majority of the matches between the two. Carmella also did not work WWE’s holiday tour last month.
Numerous WWE talents have pointed out their respect for Carmella for ‘gutting through’ and doing as much as she can, despite being currently restricted in what she can physically get involved in.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing