Details on current WWE deals’ length has been revealed.
On July 22, 2022, Vince McMahon announced his decision to retire from WWE as CEO and Chairman. With McMahon stepping down, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan were named co-CEOs, while Triple H became Chief Content Officer and took over all creative for the main roster.
One of Triple H’s first moves as CCO was re-signing a litany of formerly released stars back to the company.
Karrion Kross, Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt all returned after previously being let go under Vince McMahon. Many fans have been wondering how long most of these talents were signed back for.
Fightful Select (subscription required) provided an update, noting that many WWE deals are three-year contracts that expire in mid-to-late 2025.
As previously reported, The O.C.’s Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows are different in that their contracts are five-year deals.
Triple H discussed several topics during the WWE Royal Rumble 2023 press conference, including The Rock’s status for WrestleMania 39.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy
- AEW All Access First Ever Viewership Revealed
- Injured AEW Star Training Ahead Of Potential Return (Video)