It has emerged that a current WWE star put up $1,200 to bail Patrick Clark (Velveteen Dream) out of jail for his arrest on August 20.
On August 20, Clark was arrested for two charges – Trespassing on Property after a Warning, and First Degree Battery.
Case documents show that Tehuti Miles, better known as Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis in WWE’s Hit Row group, put up a $200 bond for the trespassing charge, and a $1,000 bond for the battery charge.
Clark was then released from jail on August 22, but was arrested again on August 26, this time for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
As of this writing, Clark is still listed as being in incarceration for the August 26 arrest.
We’ll let you know any more updates as they come to light. All further updates can be found at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed