In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer has pointed out an insane undefeated streak of a current WWE Superstar that you probably didn’t know about.
Meltzer notes that Mansoor has “one of the longest unbeaten streaks of anyone in modern wrestling”, not losing a singles match since he was defeated on August 23, 2019 at an NXT house show by Dominik Dijakovic (now T-Bar).
Since losing to Dominik Dijakovic, Mansoor has won 45 straight singles matches, including matches on NXT, 205 Live, and even at WWE main roster special shows in Saudi Arabia:
While this hasn’t been promoted, when it comes to time, Mansoor has one of the longest unbeaten streaks of anyone in modern wrestling. His last loss was August 23, 2019 on a house show in Sanford, FL to Dominik Dijakovic (T-Bar). Due to the pandemic, he’s only had 45 matches since that date
The aforementioned loss to Dominik Dijakovic wasn’t even televised. You have to go as far back as August 15 2019, to find the last time that Mansoor was pinned or submitted on WWE TV.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star