WWE coach and producer D-Von Dudley has commented on the change in leadership, with Triple H now in charge of creative.
Triple H oversees all aspects of WWE creative as the company’s Chief Content Officer. He received this role ‘elevation’ after Vince McMahon announced his retirement in late-July.
Speaking on The A2theK Wrestling Show, D-Von compared the leadership shift to an onscreen title change, noting:
“Vince used to always tell the wrestlers sometimes the vision is not there anymore, or sometimes you just need a new vision to help you out, and I think Triple H is that vision. I think Triple H got his feet wet with everything on ‘NXT.’
“When he started ‘NXT,’ he took indie wrestlers and made them into stars. That’s very hard to do that. I don’t care what nobody says, you could say what you want about Triple H, but that’s very hard to do that. He made ‘NXT’ a household name when you talk about professional wrestling.
“So, that got his feet wet there, and then now taking over for Vince and doing what he’s doing, I’m very, very happy about it. The atmosphere in the locker room is tremendous.”
D-Von, who currently works as an NXT coach and producer, is helping his sons, Terrence and Terrell Hughes, prepare for potential WWE runs.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations