WWE Hall of Famer D-Von Dudley has publicly stated he is recovering after having a stroke.
D-Von opened up about his health issues on his Table Talk podcast, noting that he is doing okay now. Stating that he’s getting stronger with each passing day, D-Von revealed that this has been a sensitive topic for him to come to terms with.
He admitted that he was previously in denial about his health issues but feels comfortable enough to let the world know what he’s been dealing with.
Here is the full quote, courtesy of WrestlingNews.co:
“I’m doing alright. I’m getting stronger and stronger each day. I was denying it and wasn’t saying anything before, but I’ll let it out now. I had a stroke and now I’m doing so much better. I’m back to my normal self almost.”
After retiring from in-ring competition in 2016, D-Von became a backstage WWE producer. More recently, D-Von has been focusing on his podcast, Table Talk, with recent guests including Fred Rosser (FKA Darren Young), Heath Slater and Matt Hardy.
The entire WrestleTalk team wishes D-Von Dudley a healthy recovery.
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber
- Released WWE Star Wins TNA Wrestling Championship