WWE Hall of Famer D-Von Dudley has revealed on his podcast that he is set to join the WWE NXT system as a trainer/coach.
On his show Table Talk, Dudley stated that he starts in the role on June 15.
He has been a backstage producer on the main roster since 2016, but actually hasn’t been around in recent times due to numerous health issues.
D-Von Dudley also mentioned that his upcoming work schedule and wanting to spend time with his kids will prevent him from continuing with his podcast.
He was inducted into the Hall of Fame class of 2018 as part of the Dudley Boyz alongside his wrestling brother Bubba Ray.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown