Former WCW and TNA Wrestling star Shannon Spruill, better known as Daffney, has unfortunately passed away today aged 46.
Spruill posted distressing videos online yesterday, which had the whole wrestling world concerned.
The official Twitter account for SHIMMER Wrestling broke the news moments ago, at the request of Spruill’s family.
"We are very sad to have to announce the passing of Shannon Spruill aka Daffney Unger @screamqueendaff. We are posting this at the request of her family. Please respect their privacy at this trying time.
I will miss you my logical sister from another mister."
— SHIMMER Wrestling (@SHIMMERwomen) September 2, 2021
If you are experiencing mental health struggles, information on where you can find help is available at this link: https://migration-stage.wrestletalk.com/features/support-wrestletalk-support-each-other/
We here at WrestleTalk send our condolences to the friends, family and fans of Daffney Unger.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite