Former NXT star Malcolm Bivens (Stokely Hathaway) made his AEW debut at the Double or Nothing pay-per-view this past Sunday, helping Jade Cargill defeat Anna Jay to retain the TBS Championship.
Bivens was one of 10 NXT names released back on April 29 who are now officially free agents. One of the most noteworthy names released was Dakota Kai.
Dakota changed her social media names to ‘King Kota’ following her release, as well as trademarking the term, which led to the belief that she would be using that as her name going forward.
Well speculate no more, as Dakota officially took to Twitter today to announce her free agency, showing off a new look and announcing her new name officially to the world, saying:
In this very moment, I’m King. Kota.
Former NXT star Harland (Parker Boudreaux) also officially announced his free agency today (May 31).
For a list of all WWE stars released in 2022 so far, click here.
In this very moment, I’m King. Kota. pic.twitter.com/UFpxNp46Xx
— ??????????? ? (@ImKingKota) May 31, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?