A WWE star has hinted at the departure of a top star following WrestleMania 39.
At WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 1, Becky Lynch, Lita and Trish Stratus defeated Damage CTRL’s Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai in a six-woman tag team match.
As previously reported, Bayley posted a cryptic tweet on April 2 that seemingly teased either a Damage CTRL breakup or a hiatus for the former SmackDown Women’s Champion. She wrote in the tweet:
And sometimes the most romantic love story comes to an end.
After Bayley was nowhere to be seen during Damage CTRL’s Raw After Mania tag team bout, Dakota Kai has seemingly teased the departure for the leader of the group with her own cryptic tweet. On Tuesday, Kai tweeted:
I love you @itsBayleyWWE
Following Bayley’s absence on the April 3 WWE Raw, Fightful Select (subscription required) reported that she was originally set to accompany Damage CTRL to the ring on the show.
It is still unclear why she was pulled from the program, so this adds to the speculation following the cryptic tweets.
While some have speculated that Bayley was teasing a WWE departure, others have predicted that the former Women’s Champion will soon undergo another character change.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event