WWE has announced there will be a ladder match between Dakota Kai and Kay Lee Ray on next week’s episode of NXT 2.0.
The winner of the match will earn the numbers advantage for their team in the WarGames match on December 5.
Said WarGames match will see the team of Dakota Kai and Toxic Attraction going up against Kay Lee Ray, Cora Jade, Io Shirai and Raquel Gonzalez.
Jade scored an upset win over NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose of Toxic Attraction tonight thanks to Ray causing a distraction, which is how she revealed herself as the final participant in the match.
Several other matches have also been announced for WarGames tonight, with the confirmed card currently as follows:
- Cora Jade, Io Shirai, Kay Lee Ray & Raquel Gonzalez vs. Dakota Kai & Toxic Attraction – WarGames Match
- Roderick Strong (c) vs. Joe Gacy – NXT Cruiserweight Championship
- Fabian Aichner & Marcel Bartel (c) vs. Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza OR Kyle O’Reilly & Von Wagner – NXT Tag Team Championship
- Cameron Grimes vs. Duke Hudson – Hair vs. Hair Match
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?