WWE has announced a big Street Fight for next week’s (December 21) episode of NXT 2.0.
Dakota Kai made her return to NXT at the Halloween Havoc special episode of NXT 2.0, where she cost Raquel Gonzalez the NXT Women’s Championship against Mandy Rose.
On tonight’s episode of NXT, Raquel saved Cora Jade from a Dakota Kai shovel attack, before challenging her to a Street Fight on next week’s show.
Dakota vs Raquel being a Street Fight is a callback to Raquel’s NXT debut, when she helped Dakota defeat Tegan Nox in a Street Fight at NXT TakeOver: Portland.
WWE also announced that Pete Dunne will go one-on-one with Tony D’Angelo on next week’s show.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled