Dakota Kai was one of 10 NXT names released from WWE back on April 29, and she is currently subject to a 30 day non-compete clause before she is free to wrestle elsewhere.
Prior to signing with WWE, Dakota wrestled on the independents under the name ‘Evie’, which she mentioned in her statement following her release that she would not be using on her return to the ring.
Dakota had several nicknames during her WWE run, including the ‘Captain of Team Kick’, she also often referred to herself as ‘King Kota’. The latter of which appears to be the ring-name she will be using going forward.
Dakota (real name Charlie Crawley) recently updated her Instagram handle, now being ‘@imkingkota’, seemingly revealing that this is the name she will use once her non-compete clause has expired.
For a list of all WWE stars released in 2022, click here.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE Raw Revealed
- Hulk Hogan Leaked As Shock Ric Flair Return Match Opponent?
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed