Dakota Kai has named the WWE star she would like to see join the Damage CTRL stable.
Since returning at WWE SummerSlam 2022, Dakota Kai has wasted no time in establishing herself on the main roster with Damage CTRL.
Kai and IYO SKY defeated Aliyah and Raquel Rodriguez to win the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships, while the duo and Bayley have run roughshod over the Raw brand.
Speaking with Ryan Satin on Out of Character podcast, the Women’s Tag Team Champion revealed who she would like to see join Damage CTRL.
When asked who else would she like to see in Damage CTRL, Kai answered:
“Alba Fyre. I think she would be such a good addition. She is so ruthless and reckless and I’ve known her a very long time. I think she’d be such a great addition to Damage CTRL. She’d bring a lot to us as a group and help us sort of evolve a little bit more, take that next step. I think she’d be awesome.”
Alba Fyre will challenge Mandy Rose for the NXT Women’s Championship at Halloween Havoc on October 22. For the full lineup for the event, click here.
Despite her success in the tag team division, Dakota Kai also scored a win over Candice LeRae in singles competition on the October 3 edition of Raw.
Stay up to date with Dakota Kai’s win-loss record in WWE (for televised matches) at this link.
Transcription via Wrestlingnews.co
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- NXT Star Confronts Shawn Michaels After Vengeance Day
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”