Dakota Kai has teased the addition of a War Games stipulation to her match at WWE Clash at the Castle.
At the September 3 premium live event, Kai will team with Bayley and IYO SKY to face off against the team of Alexa Bliss, Asuka and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair.
Sharing a graphic for the bout to her Instagram story, Kai interestingly noted:
“I smell war… and I’m game.”
WarGames is a significant stipulation for Kai, who turned heel during the 4-on-4 women’s bout at NXT TakeOver: War Games 2019, attacking Tegan Nox.
She also competed in War Games matches at the 2020 and 2021 NXT events.
Kai made her WWE return at SummerSlam, where she aligned herself with SKY and Bayley following the Raw Women’s Championship opener.
She had previously been released from her NXT contract in April.
Her former tag partner, Raquel Rodriguez, has now reacted to Kai’s return, which you can read about right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Says He Received High Praise From The Bloodline
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release