Dakota Kai has teased the addition of a War Games stipulation to her match at WWE Clash at the Castle.
At the September 3 premium live event, Kai will team with Bayley and IYO SKY to face off against the team of Alexa Bliss, Asuka and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair.
Sharing a graphic for the bout to her Instagram story, Kai interestingly noted:
“I smell war… and I’m game.”
WarGames is a significant stipulation for Kai, who turned heel during the 4-on-4 women’s bout at NXT TakeOver: War Games 2019, attacking Tegan Nox.
She also competed in War Games matches at the 2020 and 2021 NXT events.
Kai made her WWE return at SummerSlam, where she aligned herself with SKY and Bayley following the Raw Women’s Championship opener.
She had previously been released from her NXT contract in April.
Her former tag partner, Raquel Rodriguez, has now reacted to Kai’s return, which you can read about right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Julia Hart Update Following Scary AEW Rampage Grand Slam Spot
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Liv Morgan Tweets Photo With Top AEW Star
- Cody Rhodes Shares Recovery Update During WWE Hiatus
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Bianca Belair Appears As ESPN College Game Day Guest Picker
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television