Current WWE United States Champion Damian Priest has said he very much expects Bad Bunny will make a return to the company in the future.
Priest teamed with Bad Bunny at WrestleMania to pick up a win over The Miz and John Morrison.
In a new interview with BT Sport, Damian Priest said:
“I 100% believe there’s no shot he doesn’t come back. He had so much fun and he loves this business so much. If it works out again, that’s what happened, it was perfect timing for him to where he could dedicate himself to this. He moved to Orlando to train and took this extremely seriously. Time permitting, if he can commit himself again, he would 100% be invested and would be back.”
Bad Bunny received glowing reports backstage for the work he put in and his performance at WrestleMania, so there’s no doubt he’d be welcomed back with open arms.
Priest won the United States Championship from Sheamus at SummerSlam and retained in a three-way over Sheamus and Drew McIntyre this past Monday on Raw.
He is an impressive 21-3 since being moved to the main roster, with the only blemishes on his record being the Royal Rumble, a 15-man Battle Royal, and a one-on-two handicap match.
Quote via Fightful
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent