Current WWE United States Champion Damian Priest has received the honour of presenting an award at the Billboard Latin Music Awards on September 23.
The Archer of Infamy took to his Twitter earlier today to confirm the announcement, saying:
— Damian Priest (@ArcherOfInfamy) September 10, 2021
Priest famously teamed with Latin Hip Hop sensation Bad Bunny at WrestleMania 37, who is nominated for 22 awards across 13 categories in the awards, including Artist of the Year.
Priest himself recently expressed his belief that Bad Bunny will be back in WWE at some point in the future.
Following this event on the Thursday, Priest will need to fly himself over to Columbus, Ohio in time for Sunday (September 26), as he is set to defend his United States Championship against Sheamus at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Bryan Danielson Lists Dream Opponents For Final Full-Time Year In AEW
- WWE Star Says Jade Cargill Would Be A Good Fit For His Faction
- Dominik Mysterio Shares New Rhea Ripley Video After WWE Raw Ultimatum