It was a night of slips for the tag team of Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose at WrestleMania Night One, but thankfully both women are seeing the funny side of it.
Mandy slipped on the entrance ramp on her way to the ring, and she’s now commented on the mishap on Twitter.
My butt hurts… #wrestlemania
— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) April 11, 2021
Dana had a different kind of slip, which is why you may have noticed the WWE feed suddenly cut for a couple of seconds while Dana corrected her ring attire.
Call us “Nipslips” – at least we looked good doing it and kicked ass regardless!! #WrestleMania https://t.co/Xu5U6RDFP3
— Dana Brooke WWE (@DanaBrookeWWE) April 11, 2021
These things happen in live wrestling, so it’s good to see they’re both taking it well.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed