UFC President Dana White has commented on the upcoming merger with WWE under Endeavor, believing that WWE will be taken to the next level.
It was officially announced on Monday (April 3) that Endeavor has purchased WWE and will merge it into one sports and entertainment company with the UFC.
Speaking on the Pat McAfee Show, Dana White discussed his own experiences working under Endeavor.
Predicting big things for WWE, White said:
“Just like Bob Meyrowitz who sold it to us, Bob Meyrowitz felt like we were guys who could take it to another level.
“The same thing happened when we sold to Ari (Emanuel), we wanted to sell to a guy who could help grow the business and help take it to another level.
“That’s exactly what Vince has done too. When you look at all the suitors out there, and all the people who possibly want to buy your business, you want to sell it to the group you think can take it to another level.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
White previously discussed the possibility of WWE and UFC crossover, which you can read more about right here.
"Endeavor can take WWE to another level"@danawhite #PMSLive pic.twitter.com/08WKuAoYD2
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) April 7, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed