UFC President Dana White has commented on WWE and UFC merger.
As previously reported, Endeavor announced on Monday morning that it has purchased WWE and will merge it into one sports and entertainment company with the UFC.
As part of the agreement, Vince McMahon will serve as Executive Chairman of the Board, and Ari Emanuel will serve as CEO. Meanwhile, Dana White will retain his position as president of UFC, and Nick Khan will have the same president title for WWE.
White has issued a statement on the merger between the two companies and expressed his excitement, noting that McMahon is “a savage.” Sharing that there’s no limits to what the company can accomplish over the next five years, Dana White’s statement notes:
This company has been on fire for the last seven years and now that we will be adding WWE to the portfolio, I am excited to take this to another level. Vince is a savage in the wrestling space, Ari is a beast at what he does, and then add what we at UFC bring to the table and there is no limit to what this company can accomplish in the next five years.
The new management for the WWE and UFC merger has been revealed, which you can read here.
As previously reported, Vince McMahon has addressed his scandal and “mistakes” following the WWE sale.
WrestleTalk readers can follow the developing Endeavor story using this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened