Daniel Bryan and “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt were teased during today’s Being The Elite episode 269, “Partying in Pittsburgh”
20 minutes into the latest Being the Elite episode, Matt Jackson and Kenny Omega were browsing a collection of AEW action figures. After pointing out his own figure, Kenny Omega noticed a WWE figure battle pack featuring Daniel Bryan and The Fiend.
Omega recognised that “one guy’s The Fiend”, but didn’t name Bryan. Instead, he hid the former WWE Champion’s figure behind his own.
Here is the full episode of Being The Elite:
Bryan has reportedly signed with AEW, following his WWE contract expiring after his match with Roman Reigns in April. Following Bray Wyatt’s WWE release on July 31, fans have speculated that Wyatt could also join AEW.
In a recent media call, Cody Rhodes noted that he couldn’t comment on whether he could see a spot for Wyatt in the promotion.
CM Punk is reportedly also set to debut for AEW, rumored to appear during Friday’s AEW Rampage show. Punk recently teased his return to wrestling on commentary for the CFFC 99 MMA event.
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back